Zampetti Product Warranty
Congratulations and thank you for choosing a new Zampetti product
Zampetti products are guaranteed in Australia against defective materials or faulty manufacture when used for domestic or household purposes. Ovens, cooktops and rangehoods are guaranteed for three years. Microwave ovens and dishwashers carry the standard Australian Warranty of one year.
The warranty does not cover any defect caused by:
- Unauthorized alterations or modifications to the product.
- Incorrect installation or maintenance of the product.
- Repairs or servicing by any service agent who is not Zampetti authorised.
- Misuse, wear and tear, dirt, fire, or accident damage.
- Use of the product not in accordance with the instructions supplied.
- Use of the product in a commercial environment.
- Unauthorised substitution, impact, misuse or negligence.
In addition, this warranty will not cover the following items:
- In range hoods: light bulbs, replacement filters, fuses or any other consumable item.
- In ovens: glass oven doors (where damage may be caused by incorrect installation or misuse) light bulbs, fuses, or any other consumable item.
- In glass cooktops: damage caused by misuse, dropped items, or faulty installation.
- Cost incurred for installation or removal of the product.
- Rust on an appliance caused by incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products or methods.
This warranty includes parts and labour.
If service is required please phone 1300 ZAMPETTI to arrange a service call. These will be carried out during the warranty period at no charge to the purchaser, subject to conditions specified herein. This warranty is subject to the purchaser providing satisfactory proof of purchase (ie original/copy purchase invoice from retailer or copy of certificate of occupancy (if purchased with new home)) of the product to Appliance Corporation Pty Ltd (importer of Zampetti) or their authorized service agent.